Sunday, January 25, 2009

1 of shelby's favs. FINALLY!!!!



oh wow i am behind guess what super suday is back prsenting........ ta da 1 of shelby's favs. 
my fav today is my sister my freaky funny awesome sister we fight we laugh we hit we hug we have a very love hate realtionship. this is syd at halloween she was a baby and her costume rocked!!!!! and at achiment days she made a witch hat it was so cute. syd is 100% tomboy she loves sports and the outdoors she loves to hang out with her friends and is constantly playing with friends. she has just barely started basket ball and is the star of her team one time she made 18 points when the other team only made 16 all together she is so amazing and i love her

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Shelb i love you and thank you for putting me on your blog. I look so cute in my halloween coustume

Whitney said...

Shelb you are so nice and cute! :)

shelby said...

thanks you do syd